How to Import a Project
- Upon downloading your project, save it in a new folder on the desktop of the machine where you have the software installed.
- Open Trapeze for Forms Processing.
- Navigate to the File tab --> "Import project from a zip file".
- Select the .zip file, which is saved in the new folder you created on the desktop.
- When the “Import into the current project?” pop-up appears, please select “No” to select a new project folder.
- Define a new location to store your project.
- The project should then be imported.
Still having trouble? This visual might help: