Service Mode is Not Starting Even Though the Check Box is Marked in the Process Tab
- First, make sure that you have full permissions to your input folder, output folder, and the main CVISION folder in the ProgramData folder.
- To find the ProgramData folder, type the following path into your file explorer: C:\ProgramData
- To enable full permission on a folder:
- Navigate to the folder you are working with and right click on it.
- Select “Properties” and navigate to the Security tab.
- Click “Edit” then click “Add”.
- Under “Enter the object names to select (examples):” type in “Everyone” and click “Check Names”.
- Click “OK”.
- Check all applicable boxes.
- To select all boxes, check “Full control”.
- Click “Apply” then click “OK”.
- Enable full permission to all the folders mentioned, restart the GUI, and try starting the service again.
Still having trouble? This visual might help: