How to grant permissions to the Watched Folder Service
- To grant permissions to the Watched Folder Service to your accounts including the admin account, please make sure you are logged in with a local admin account. Then go to your local services either by searching for "Services" or by right-clicking on Computer —> Manage —> Services and Applications —> Services.
- When you are there, please locate "CVISION Forms Watched Folder Service" and double-click on it.
- This should open a properties window for this service, where you will have to click on the "Log On" tab.
- You should see two options there for "Log on as": please select the second option "This account:" and log in with the same admin credentials you used to log into Windows.
- Please apply this change, and then restart the Watched Folder Service.